Safety Brief and Quiz
Starting MONDAY, 22 APRIL 2019, you will be required to watch a short PERMIT ACCESS BRIEF and take a quiz PRIOR to checking in or acquiring permits. The short video and quiz can be found under the My Safety Brief tab after you log in. This will take approx. 3 minutes
Fort Stewart iSportsman
Welcome to Fort Stewart/Hunter Army Airfield (FS/HAAF)!!
Home of the 3rd Infantry Division
And nearly 250,000 recreational acres!
Whether you enjoy hunting, fishing, bird watching, horseback riding, or a variety of other activities, Ft. Stewart/HAAF has what you are looking for. And now, access is easier with the new iSportsman System. You can now purchase your permit, check area status, check into and out of areas, and read the SOP all from this site!
- You can request your 2019 turkey harvest record.
- Only select this if you plan to turkey hunt this spring.
- You can request to have it mailed to your home OR to pick it up at the Fish & Wildlife Office. DO NOT select both options.
- If you want it mailed to your house, please make sure your mail-to address is correct in your account.
- "REGISTER" to create an account.
- Once you have an iSportsman account (NOT a Pass & Permit account), go to "ACQUIRE PERMITS".
- Find the permit(s) you wish to acquire and "ADD TO CART"
- Once you have added all the permits you wish to acquire, select "VIEW CART & CHECK OUT"
- Verify the permits are correct and "CHECKOUT".
- "CONFIRM" your order, "PRINT PERMITS", and "RETURN TO HOME"
- You can now "CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT"
- Select "CHECK-IN"
- Select your "ACTIVITY" (ie, fishing, hunting, bird watching, etc.)
- Acknowledge the required check-out time
- Select the AREA you wish to recreate in. Only areas that are OPEN will be available for selection.
- If it is after 12noon, you will have the option for today or tomorrow.
- "CONFIRM CHECK-IN". You are now checked-in for the activity and area you selected.
- Place the printed out permit on the dash of your vehicle while you are recreating.
- When you are finished for the day, or wish to move to another area, you must "CHECK-OUT"
- LOGIN to your account
- Select "CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT"
- The page will show you where you are currently checked-in. Select "CHECK-OUT"
- If you were hunting, fishing, or frog-gigging, you will be asked "DID YOU CATCH OR COLLECT ANY HARVEST?"
- If you did not, select "NO", then "CONFIRM CHECK-OUT"
- If you caught fish or harvested game, please select "YES". The site will prompt you to select the game and/or fish you harvested and amounts. Other information may be requested for white-tailed deer, largemouth bass, eastern wild turkey, and feral hogs.
- Once you have completed entering harvested fish and game, select "CONFIRM CHECK-OUT"
Permit holders may sign into or out of areas and ponds by using this website, or by dialing 866 377-1011.