Fort Stewart iSportsman
Welcome to Fort Stewart/Hunter Army Airfield (FS/HAAF)!!
Home of the 3rd Infantry Division
And nearly 250,000 recreational acres!
Whether you enjoy hunting, fishing, bird watching, horseback riding, or a variety of other activities, Ft. Stewart/HAAF has what you are looking for. And now, access is easier with the new iSportsman System. You can now purchase your permit, check area status, check into and out of areas, and read the SOP all from this site!
DOVE HUNTERS: You must be signed into the individual dove field to legally hunt doves in that field. Hunter quotas are set for each dove field.
- "REGISTER" to create an account.
- Once you have an iSportsman account (NOT a Pass & Permit account), go to "ACQUIRE PERMITS".
- Find the permit(s) you wish to acquire and "ADD TO CART"
- Once you have added all the permits you wish to acquire, select "VIEW CART & CHECK OUT"
- Verify the permits are correct and "CHECKOUT".
- "CONFIRM" your order, "PRINT PERMITS", and "RETURN TO HOME"
- You can now "CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT"
- Select "CHECK-IN"
- Select your "ACTIVITY" (ie, fishing, hunting, bird watching, etc.)
- Acknowledge the required check-out time
- Select the AREA you wish to recreate in. Only areas that are OPEN will be available for selection.
- If it is after 12noon, you will have the option for today or tomorrow.
- "CONFIRM CHECK-IN". You are now checked-in for the activity and area you selected.
- Place the printed out permit on the dash of your vehicle while you are recreating.
- When you are finished for the day, or wish to move to another area, you must "CHECK-OUT"
- LOGIN to your account
- Select "CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT"
- The page will show you where you are currently checked-in. Select "CHECK-OUT"
- If you were hunting, fishing, or frog-gigging, you will be asked "DID YOU CATCH OR COLLECT ANY HARVEST?"
- If you did not, select "NO", then "CONFIRM CHECK-OUT"
- If you caught fish or harvested game, please select "YES". The site will prompt you to select the game and/or fish you harvested and amounts. Other information may be requested for white-tailed deer, largemouth bass, eastern wild turkey, and feral hogs.
- Once you have completed entering harvested fish and game, select "CONFIRM CHECK-OUT"
Permit holders may sign into or out of areas and ponds by using this website, or by dialing 866 377-1011.
ATTENTION ALL CURRENT PERMIT HOLDERS
A FREE "CURRENT PERMIT HOLDER" permit has been created for those that have a valid permit purchased from the Pass and Permit Office. When you add this permit to your cart, select today's date for the "Check-In Date" and select the last date that your current permit is valid for the "Check-Out Date". You must have BOTH permits on hand to be valid while recreating.
ATTENTION DEER AND TURKEY HUNTERS
When aquiring your hunting permit, you must also select the free deer and/or turkey HARVEST CARD. The harvest card will then be sent to you by mail. PLEASE ALLOW 10 BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO HUNTING TO RECEIVE YOUR CARD.